GRACE HOSPITAL FOUNDATION 50/50 LOTTERY
Winner Takes Home 50%
Health Hope Caring
To raise funds in support of patient care at Grace Hospital by fostering active community engagement.
Early Bird Draw #1: Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 9:00 AM CST
Early Bird Draw #2: Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 9:00 AM CST
Any ticket purchased before 9:00AM on July 29, 2021 is eligible for both Early Bird Draws and the Main Draw.
Early Bird Deadline: July 29, 2021 at 9:00 A.M.
Don't miss your chance to win!
Who You Help
Support the "Envision Our Grace" Capital Campaign. This $3 million capital campaign will see the complete renovation and expansion of our Diagnostic Imaging Department, adding a second CT scanner, a new SPECT Gamma Camera, the addition of Echocardiogram services and new ultrasound and digital X-Ray machines. Once completed the new department will be more functional for patients and will dramatically increase our capacity for testing.
Together we can help patients and clients receive the very best care!
How It Works
Rules of Play
- Raffle tickets will be sold online at
www.thegrace5050.causing an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions. Must be 18+ years old and a resident within the Province of Manitoba.
- Pot is seeded with $1,000. Winner is guaranteed $500. Winner receives 50% of the pot (total ticket sales).
- An Early Bird Draw for $250 will be held on July 29, 2021 at 9:00AM. A second Early Bird Draw for $500 will be held on August 12, 2021 at 9:00AM. Any ticket purchased before 9:00AM on July 29, 2021 is eligible for both Early Bird Draws and the Main Draw.
- Main Draw will be performed at Grace Hospital Foundation at 3:00PM on August 19, 2021.
- The winner will be selected using a certified Random Number Generator.
- Identity of winner may be asked to be verified with photo ID.
- Raffle tickets cannot be refunded.
- Prizes left unclaimed for 30 days will be donated to Grace Hospital Foundation.
- Prizes will be disbursed to winner(s) within 30 days of main draw date.
- Raffle Administrators, Auditors and Executive Director of Grace Hospital Foundation cannot participate in raffle.